Free Remotely Trial
Try Remotely's Azure-native remote risk management framework software in your environment for 14 days.
What can you do with your free Remotely trial?
- Identify the vulnerability in your network
- Learn how to remediate any identified vulnerabilities across regions, groups, users
- Access all your Azure data in one place
- Microsoft Defender
- Microsoft Intune / Endpoint Manager
- Instantly understand your network's security posture and the RISK your users may pose to themselves, or our organization
- And more!
Try Remotely in Your Environment
Agentless, or PowerShell™ Agent - your call
You read that right. During your free Remotely trial you can do all that — and more — without downloading and deploying an agent. We will pull all of the relevant data sets from across your Microsoft Tenant.
Then you can decide which users, groups, locations, or devices to drill into with our native shell PowerShell™ agent
Want to try it out?
Just fill out the form to request your free trial and we'll set you up with 14-obligation free days of Remotely's RMF + RMM software.
Learn more about Remotely and the free 14-day trial.
Remotely is the industry's only Azure native remote monitoring and management software. Founded in 2021, our vision was to create a solution that helps the modern enterprise workforce to provide network security and visibility to IT Administrators.
Being a thought leader in the industry, Remotely CEO Tyler Rohrer identified that there wasn't an Azure-native solution on the market so he assembled his dream team and set out to manufacture his vision.
The Remotely team is comprised of rock stars from the tech industry, ranging from Dell/EMC, HubSpot, VMWare End User IT Departments, and several agencies. The team all share the same sentiment, which is to create a world-class system that is scalable, flexible, and suits the needs of the modern IT Administrator. We may even have some fun along the way!
A couple of things will happen after you fill out the form to request a free 14-day trial of Remotely:
- You're going to get an email — open it! It will have important information about getting started with Remotely.
- Someone is going to call you — sounds scary, but we promise it isn't. A (very non-scary) Remotely team member is going to reach out to help you get started with your trial. Yes, you have to talk to them before you can access the software.
- You get access to Remotely — that's it! After talking to a Remotely team member you'll have 14 obligation free days to check out Remotely.
Nope! No credit card or payment is needed to access the free trial of Remotely. We mean it when we say this trial is "obligation free". We want you to be sure you're making the right decision before purchasing anything, so we're not going to ask for a credit card number and then sneakily charge it because your trial time ran out.
Yup! After requesting a free trial of Remotely, someone from our team is going to give you a call (it will probably be from a number you don't recognize, but don't let that scare you). Don't worry — this isn't a sales call. We just want to learn a bit more about you and walk you through setting up and getting the most out of Remotely during your 14 day trial. You have to talk to someone from Remotely on the phone before we can give you access to the software.